Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Best weekend ever.

Oh you guys, this weekend was such a breathe of fresh air! I think I would literally be going crazy and pulling my hair out right now if it wasn't for this weekend! In case you forgot, my three bff's, Ashlee, Heather and Janelle came out here to visit me for a few days! It was just so nice to have people around me who know me and I know them and I can just chat with and talk about things like horrible roommates with! I've missed friends so much here! I was really starting to get depressed feeling like I wasn't going to make it through the next three weeks of school without going crazy! But having a weekend off with my besties was exactly what I needed to refresh me and to make me feel like I can go on and like three weeks is nothing! 

We had a great time exploring the city and browsing shops and dressing up for Halloween and just hanging out! I thank God so much for my friends, I don't think I'd be able to live without them!

one of our famous arm pictures

Little Edie, raccoon, flapper, and Edie Sedgwick

I had a raccoon tail, but you can't see it in the pictures...

At the beach. yep the beach. in November. 
Ah the perks of living a warm climate again.
Although this week is finally cooling down, like 
almost real fall weather and I think its amazing!
But thats my Seattle blood, I love cold weather!

Happy Tuesday!




1 comments:

Janelle said...

So so glad that we came. I really needed time with you girls too!!