Friday, November 12, 2010

If it's not one thing it's another...

I don't know why I do these things to myself. As most of you know I hate where I live right now. My roommates are just messy and never clean up after themselves leaving me the one who has to clean up after four people, and I just don't feel comfortable in my own place! And I can't have a cat and I need a cat, seriously, I've never lived without kitties before. So I was talking to my mom today, and we were talking about my apartment and earlier this week I had said I wish I could just move out now but I don't have furniture. She was like well you can always get cheap things from Goodwill so why don't you just look and see what you can find. So I am. I started looking today to find a good one bedroom. The one place I really wanted, and that's been listed for a few months (yes I've craigslist dreaming since I got here) of course just was rented today...of course. But I have few other options I'm waiting to hear back from this weekend. We'll see what happens. It'd be nice to only have myself to live with and to find somewhere cheaper than school housing! Oh and this all has to happen in a week. I leave on Friday to go home until January...oi vay.

0 comments: