Tuesday, November 16, 2010

le sigh.

So I never heard from the my school today about my request to cancel my housing. I decided that even if they said yes and let me know tomorrow it's just too rushed and I'm just too tired and stressed to be able to move in a day and half. So I emailed the school tonight and said forget it, you didn't get back to me in time and I leave in two days to go home for break so I need to just keep my current apartment. Thanks a lot school. Now I need to call the nice couple with the apartment tomorrow and say sorry it won't work. boo. But my mom and I were talking and she said maybe in January I can put in my request again and see if the apartment is still vacant and move then. It'd be better timing and I'd have my next loan check so would actually have money to move unlike now. So I will. I'm just bummed because I thought for sure it'd all work out this week. But I always live in a happy dream land where everything happy and right happens...real life kinda sucks...a lot...anyway off to try and get my presentation for my materials class done and then to eat ice cream and to write a note for my roommates asking them to make sure they clean up before they leave (I really don't want to come back to a bug invasion in January)!

0 comments: