Monday, November 15, 2010

oh a good thing today...

I finished one class! Well not technically, I still have to go Wednesday to hear the other four presentations, but I gave mine today and got nothing but good feedback on it! Hooray! One class down, one to go. This has been most intense quarter of school in my life, I am very ready for it to be over and to veg at home for a while. I've had a constant headache for the past two weeks, yeah, awesome. And I barely sleep anymore, speaking of which I've like become this morning person, I don't know what happened but i'm up at 8 everyday and I'm like usually pretty awake! I used to hate mornings...still not my favorite, but I don't mind them so much anymore, and I get so much done when I'm awake early! Amazing. Not that I haven't had my times of having to be up super early for work...5 am wake up call everyday for a year when I lived in LA...yeah that sucked a lot. But anyway...where was I....oh yeah class...yeah I'm done with one, yay! Now I need to finish (and by finish I mean start) my final presentation for Thursday...oops. But no one else has started theirs yet either so thats good. Ok shutting up now. bye.

0 comments: