Sunday, November 7, 2010

two and half months...

until I turn 26. This birthday is freaking me out a little bit I'll admit. I feel like at 26 you're a grown up and I sure as hell don't feel grown up. What do I have to show for my life? Nothing. one and half degrees? go me. I guess I just feel like at 26 you should have your life figured out and know what you want to do with it and I don't. But I think with each passing birthday I'm learning that it's never what I think it'll be. I thought in high school for sure by age 24 I'd be married because thats so freaking old! HA! In college I thought by now I'd have my own design business and being traveling the world making beautiful buildings! HA! And now, on the cusp of turning 26, I've come to realize that I can't plan my life at all, it never happens how I think it will. And I've learned to be ok with that. I just take it as it comes. So here's to the last two months of being a 25 year old, you've been an ok year, not great, but not bad.