Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Amazing Race.

Ok I know I'm a dork for loving this show, but I think it's awesome! I love traveling with a passion and I love that all the challenges are different and require different talents! But one of the things I love the most about this show is that it's kinda my dad and mines show. We started watching it together way back when it started in high school! In college when I was home on weekends I'd stay until the Amazing Race over so I could watch it with dad. We always root for the same teams and we're like ch we could totally do that when there's a detour that's taking everyone forever to figure out. Its my dream to one day go with him on the show. I think we'd travel well together and we're both pretty level headed...although we both have a tendency to get frustrated easily...but overall I think we'd do well.  Maybe one day we'll try out.

p.s. this season I'm rooting for Brooke and Claire! they are so positive all the time and never whine or fight with each other and encourage other teams! I love when there's teams like that in the race!

0 comments: