Thursday, November 18, 2010

Almost done.

I have my last final presentation to give this afternoon then this quarter is over! phew! Have I told that this has been the most intense quarter of my life? Because it has been. I think it was just everything, moving to a totally new place and starting a new school with people I don't know and living alone and figuring out new professors and navigating this area we call sustainability. I have never been this exhausted or brain dead at the end a quarter before! I literally can't even think anymore, it's amazing I've made it through this week at all. I'm so excited to be home for six weeks and to have a break! Next quarter is going to be crazy too, I'll have three classes two of which will be huge projects the entire quarter. One class is for fun though, it's a documentary photography class, I'm looking forward to that! A girl from my program decided to take it too, so I'll have a buddy which will be nice!

I can't wait to get home tomorrow night! And its supposed to snow this weekend! I think I'm the only person in Washington who absolutely loves the snow!!!! Everyone else complains and complains but I can't get enough! Its so pretty and fun to play in and I love being cold, I'd much rather have to bundle up than have to sit sweating in shorts and a tank top! I think its because I'm a January baby, its my nature to love Winter!!! I'm so sick of this 70 degree weather here, and people complaining that its cold when it gets into the 60's. Warm weather people are such pansies! It's November, it should be cold! Anyway. Well I need to go buy tape for finish up my project for this afternoon.

Happy Thursday!

0 comments: