Monday, November 8, 2010

check out.

I'm really trying hard not to check out this week. Its our last week of classes before final presentations, and oh boy am I so done. But I can't be. I have to get a presentation ready for next Monday and then for next Thursday. Luckily I don't think either will be too hard to get together but I'm just so unmotivated! oi vay. This week should go fast though and hopefully next week will too! I leave on Friday the 19th and am counting down the days and hours and minutes! I don't think I've ever had such an intense quarter of school. And I've really had to break out of my shell since moving here which is hard for anyone, so I'm looking forward to being home and just being with people who know me and I know and just being with people at all! Unless I'm in classes or sitting doing homework at the coffee shop I'm not around people here and I'm a person who feeds off others around, even though I'm quiet I'm very social. So this has been a really hard couple of months for me and I'm just ready to be home. But I'm focusing on getting my presentations done this week, I can't lose sight of that A I want see at the end of this quarter!