Tuesday, August 3, 2010

the pixie

So this past week I've been trying to decide what to do with my hair when I go to the stylist tomorrow. I am totally in love with the pixie cuts that have been showing up lately! They are so cute and fun yet classy and timeless! I absolutely love Jessica Stroup's new crop!

I'm a big fan of short hair, for me my hair is long, like super long hair, is when I get to my shoulders! ha! I know, thats wayyyy too short for most girls, but what can I say, I like it short and manageable, non fussy. I'm so not one of those girls who gets attached to her hair, I'm usually like chop it off, change the color, bangs, no bangs, lets bleach it! I cut my own bangs on a regular basis for goodness sake! 

But I can't quite make myself go that short right now! Part of my problem is that I was almost this short all through high school and into my freshman year of college; and when I look back at pics I'm like what was I thinking with that do! oi vay. BUT this is completely different look than what I was rockin' back in the early 2000's. So, perhaps this winter, when I'm home on Christmas break, I'll be brave and just do it! But for now I'm sticking with a short bob; probably something like this:
 
Apparently she is my new hair idol! haha!

Anyway here are super cut pixie cuts to inspire me (and you) in the meantime! 






0 comments: