Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'm starting to breathe again

So I know I said I was starting to like my new cut...but I'm not. I was just frustrated with it, and it didn't look like how I imagined and it just wasn't me. I was trying...am trying really hard to like it and be happy with it, but its slow going. My mother, bless her heart, is trying to help me make it through this hair identity crisis I'm going through so called another hair salon in town thats super cute and modern...but is a little bit pricey...for me so they can hopefully help me out.

I'm feeling so much better this afternoon, yesterday was horrible, this morning was bad, and now I can breathe again. The girl who is going to do my hair called this afternoon so my mom as telling her about my hair crisis and she was like oh we can totally fix it, no problem! phew. And their specialty there is color, and since thats the main thing I can change about this do thats what I'm focusing on. So I'm gonna go back to my comforting blond, I've been dark long enough, but I'm just a blond at heart. And I actually took the pink out already, I'm not a colored hair person, its just not my style. It was fun for a few weeks, and I have a tube of the stain so I can put some in again if I feel like it; but I just want to be myself and try to be something I'm not. Especially with moving to a new place where I don't know anyone I want to feel like me and feel good about me...which I'm having a hard time doing with this new cut. But I think changing the color will help a lot, and hopefully they can fix the shape of the cut a little to make me feel better about it.

I'll letcha know how it goes. I'm just feeling like such a dumb girl about all this! I've never had such a girl freak out hair identity crisis before! I'm usually pretty ok with how I look, so this whole thing has thrown me for a loop! But I'll get through it and over it, it is just hair after all.

0 comments: