Monday, September 13, 2010

What I Wore Today.

I want to try and start posting more of my outfits on here! One of my goals this school year is to dress cute everyday, or as much as humanly possible, I'm sure I'll have my jeans and tee days. I also thought it'd just give me something to do while I have nothing to do until I start meeting people and what not.

So here is my first outfit. Its my first day of school outfit. (when I was in elementary and middle school my mom always took a first day of school picture in the morning, so I thought this was a nice nod to her).




dress: Marshalls
Shoes: Bellagio Italy (present from mom)
Bracelet: hand crafted in Whistler, Canada (also present from mom)

Sorry for the bad pictures, but I only have myself to take them...I'll try and figure out a better way to do it. :) Oh and sorry for the messy room, I'm still organizing it all. Hope all of you who are in school like I am are having a great time! I'm feel overwhelmed and excited and scared and lonely all at once here in Georgia. Hopefully in a couple weeks things will fall into a routine and I'll find my place here. For now its all new and I don't have anyone I know here so its all feeling very big! But I'm staying positive because I know this is where I'm supposed to be!

2 comments:

Heather said...

You are adorable. And I love you. I am so happy for you because I am confident that you are exactly where God wants you.

Ashlee said...

Love your outfit!! Your dress reminds me of our matching ones we got at F21 when H worked there. Can't wait to come visit. Praying for you my dear!! xoxox