Sunday, September 12, 2010

First night in my new place.

I am so exhausted from the past week of craziness!!! Driving for 5 days then getting into Savannah and exploring and shopping and moving in yesterday and finishing today! I just hope I sleep well tonight in my new room! I'm glad classes start tomorrow, I wouldn't know what to do if they didn't! Mom and dad flew out tonight which was kinda scary just because being left all alone in a new place is always scary! But I'm going to meet all the people in my program tomorrow so hopefully there will be some friendly ones! And in just two weeks my brother and his wife are coming to visit for a day or two on their way driving back to Seattle! And then in just a month and half Ashlee and Heather and Janelle will be here! yay! Then I'll be flying home two weeks after that! phew! It'll be a busy quarter, but thats good, hopefully I won't be lonely at all! I'll try and get pictures of my little room up soon, its looking about as good as it can I think. Well anyway, I'm probably going to crash soon, at least I don't have to be up super early for classes (my 8AM was changed to 11AM)! hooray!!!

Goodnight all, hope your weekend was awesome!

0 comments: