Friday, September 24, 2010

I need to see it and do it!

Oh boy, this theories of sustainability class is going to be a tough one. I can't stand theories classes, or philosophy classes. I don't learn by discussing and talking. I learn by seeing and doing something. Hence why I went into a creative career path. I also hate talking, so hate discussing everyday because I can't think of things to say fast enough because I like to absorb what others say around me and think about it, then I might have something to say or I might not.  I don't think I'm the normal graduate student. I think I learn very differently from the others in my classes and this quarter is going to be a tough one. I'll be glad when its over and I can start doing classes that actually use my skills as an interior designer and I'm actually creating something. ok back to this reading that is making absolutely no sense at all.

0 comments: