Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tuesday sillies: winter? I want spring!

Suddenly this week it turned cold cold cold again! Just on Saturday we were at like 65 and sunny. I am all ready for Spring to come, in fact it had come a bit early, we have daffodils up and crocuses up and trees are blooming. But now its cold, and it even SNOWED yesterday! Now I love snow, but once March hits, I want sun and warm (especially after living in LA, I miss sun). 

But apparently this is what we get for the next couple of weeks. (I may have exaggerated a bit...we really didn't get much snow, it didn't even stick.)









But this is what I'm craving.







Source: weheartit

So happy wintery Tuesday to you all. I hope you are all happy and warm. I'm sending thoughts of flowers and sun your way! <3


0 comments: