Wednesday, March 17, 2010

New tattoo?

Lately I've been wanting a second tattoo really badly! I don't even know why! I thought for sure the one I have would be my only one, I never thought I'd want another! I'd love another Kurt Halsey inspired one. I found a saying a love and then either I would use two of his butterflies or a bird with it. 

This is the saying I love.

And I like this little birdie, probably in blue. 


So anyway, I'm still thinking about it and mulling it over. Plus I'd have to save up some moneys, because I don't want to spend my student loan money on it! So, we'll see. 

1 comments:

Heather said...

so cool! every time i watch la ink i think about potential tattoos i want. i still can't think of another that would be perfect. plus i have no money. lol. maybe after i get a job. :)