Friday, October 8, 2010

total meltdown.

It was one of those super stressful weeks and it all suddenly came crashing down on me tonight. I had to order a new power cord for my computer, it came today and of course it doesn't work! ARGH! It was the straw though that broke the proverbial camel's back, I had a total sobbing couldn't breathe melt down.

So I'm putting myself to bed early (I'm starting to get sick too) and hopefully I'll wake up with a new outlook (and no more sore throat) in the morning! The stress isn't going to stop anytime soon either...presentation next week and a midterm presentation the week after that, along with a book/journal thing due the same day. oi vay.

But then, soon after, I'll have a mini vacay when Ashlee, Heather and Janelle visit for Halloween! I am so looking forward to that weekend! I can't wait to have friends here, people to actually for real talk to! It'll be amazing! And we're staying at a swanky hotel, so it'll be like a pamper weekend! yay! I hope you have a nice weekend, I have to go to Design Ethos all day tomorrow (had it today too), its a sustainable design conference my prof put together. Anyway, happy weekend!

1 comments:

Ashlee said...

I know exactly how you feel! Housesitting for the past week and a half has just added to my stress level. So now I have two days to finish my homework for both classes for this past week and get my midterm paper done. Ohhh, and try to use it to start this next week's stuff. Here goes nothing....