Monday, October 18, 2010

Silly East coast.

Why doesn't the East coast have mountains? What is wrong with them? I miss my mountains, even LA has mountains! (betcha didn't know that did ya?) 

Its so strange to live somewhere where you can't see...well...anything. In Washington you always have a view of mountains or of the water. Same with LA, we lived right in the foothills so always saw the pretty...ok brown (except in winter)...mountains. But anyway I'm sick of not having any pretty scenery to look at! I want my mountains! Stupid East coast.

And if you're an East Coast person don't try and tell me you have mountains, you don't. They are hills. They take less than 5 minutes to drive to the top! Seriously, until you've seen the West coast mountains you haven't seen mountains at all (well unless you've seen like the Himalayas or Andes or something but that's not the point)! Anyway, just another reason why West is best. End of story. Oh and guess what, only a month until I get to go home for winter break! wahoo!!!

Happy Monday!



0 comments: