Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Me and my big ideas...

As I was sitting in class today I was day dreaming (as usual) and I suddenly had this idea for my thesis project, which will be this summer. I would love to see if my home town in WA would be on board with the idea of me coming in as a sustainable facilitator to help create some new systems and come up with ideas to make the city more sustainable! I have no idea if this will even work, I'm going to contact city officials and see if they are even open to this idea and I'll think up some ideas to present just as a starting point. I just think this would such an awesome project to end this degree with because it'd be actually meaningful and make a difference! It'd also be hard and take a lot of perseverance to get people on board with it! But I think it has potential to be something that will work and make my home town a great model for others! We'll see. I'll keep you posted.

0 comments: