Sunday, October 3, 2010

around town

Bay Street 

Broughton Street (where all the shops are)

Broughton

Pulaski square (I think its one of the prettiest, besides Forsyth park)

Another shot of Pulaski

My walk to class everyday

My building (its the design building)

My apartment complex
And my little bitty tiny room. Sorry messy looking, I can't keep my cords organized and its hard to keep my desk clean too. 


Its small, but its my space. I really don't use the rest of the apartment at all, I just hang out in here when I'm home. But this weekend I finally made myself go do homework at a small coffee shop in town and its quite nice! I've never been a do homework at a coffee shop girl, I never did in undergrad. But here I just need to get out of my room and apt, so it was nice. I think I'll do it a few times a week. Plus I'm really productive when I'm there!

Well I'll try and get some pics of town this week. When I walk Forsyth I'll bring my camera, its a pretty park! 


0 comments: