Thursday, October 14, 2010

Missing LA.

I've been missing Los Angeles really bad the past couple of weeks! I'm not sure why, its just been on my mind lately. In about a month it'll have been a year since I moved away. It doesn't seem like it's been that long, and yet at the same time it seems like it was a lifetime ago.

My life there never stopped, it was a whirlwind of awesome Hollywood nights and work days in downtown and fun kid like days skipping all over Disneyland and sun soaked days on the beach.

I miss it a lot. I don't think anyone can truly appreciate LA until you lived there. There's so much there that you could never find or have time to visit on a vacation. If I ever lived there again I'd go back to the little town we lived in, Claremont. Or I'd want to be right in downtown, in one of the awesome art deco houses!

What I miss most at this moment is Pinkberry, the California beaches, Disneyland, Mani's cafe, The Grove, driving through downtown and seeing all the different types of people, Halloween on Santa Monica Blvd.,  and that gorgeous golden sun.



Disneyland


Love that skyline

Laguna Beach

LACMA

Hollywood (Grauman's Chinese Theater)

View from Griffith Observatory 

Halloween last year

The beach on Nov. 1
Disneyland in November
If you're ever in LA go here! Its so yummy! 
(just past Fairfax and Olympic)
Going home on the 10 freeway

sources: weheartit, myself and Ashlee













2 comments:

Ashlee said...

I've been missing it lately too! Ughhh. Hurts my heart.

Jenny said...

I knowwwww! I think its because we're coming up on our 1 year anniversary of moving.