Thursday, April 15, 2010

10

Rachel Denbow had this 10 questions quiz she made up on her blog, so I thought I'd play along! I get a kick out of these, I have no idea why, but I do!

1. When do you feel happiest?
When I'm with my bestest friends or when I'm at the beach with a good book.



2. How do you take care of yourself?

I started doing yoga this year, and I try to walk about four miles a few times each week. And I eat rather healthfully (I've had to be gluten free since I was 17), and I do fun things for myself every once in awhile. 
hiking last Spring


3. Are you internally (by yourself) or externally (by others) motivated?

I'm a bit of both, I have to tell myself to do it, but it helps when others are behind me too.

4. What do you do for fun?

I watch movies and read and go visit my besties in Idaho (two more weeks).

5. What intimidates you?

People my age who are already doing amazing things with their life...I feel like a loser compared to them, but then I have to remind myself I'm in grad school and that's kinda a big deal.

6. What is something you're proud of?

That I moved to LA with no money and no job and just did it for fun and totally conquered that city!


7. Finish this sentence. I never _____________.

want to give up on my goals for life.

8. Favorite vacation spot.

Greece. Specifically Santorini Island. 




9. Today is a (rate from 1 - 10).

An 8. Wasn't too bad, I did some photo shoots with mom because she can't pick up her camera yet after shoulder surgery, went grocery shopping, made dinner from Curtis' book, made cookies. yeah not too bad.

10. Finish this sentence. If you knew me really well you'd know_____________.

I don't really like garlic and if its candy, I'll eat it. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Arrested development!!