Tuesday, May 25, 2010

wedding and babies oh my!

I just came to the realization that this weekend I am going to a wedding for one friend and throwing a baby shower for another and today a friend just had a baby and there's nothing that could make me feel like more of a loser than all this. oh geez. It's just weird to think about how people the same age as I can have such a completely totally different life than I do! But its ok because I honestly do love being single and I really don't even want to be married at this point in life even if I did have a boy in my life! It's kinda fun being able to say that in August maybe I'll move to the other side of the country without having to think about anyone but myself. I like it. But it still can get to a girl when you see all this happening. Anyway just my thoughts this evening as I procrastinate from cleaning my room up (yeah I have to clean my room, because I live with my parents, because I'm a loser, just kidding).

0 comments: