Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Jenny/Curtis Project: Day 10 and 11

So I made some recipes last week, but one I was too lazy to take any pictures of and I was leaving for Boise the next morning so didn't have time to blog it. and the second I was in Boise so we were too busy chatting and giggling to take pictures and I didn't have my computer to blog it. So here I am, days later blogging about the BBQ Chicken Quesadilla's and the Brownie Cupcakes!

So the bbq chicken quesadillas turned out super yummy! They were way easy too, just grilled chicken, then cut it up all small and bite sized, put it, cheese, jalopeno's, and bbq sauce on the tortillas and grilled them! I'm a big fan of quesadillas. I'm a big fan of Mexican in general, but I've always loved quesadillas. For probably the past ten years I put a quesadilla maker/pan/thing on my Christmas list, I kid you not, I obvi haven't gotten it yet, and the night I made these mom was like oh I should get you a quesadilla maker/pan/thing. And I was like HAVE YOU EVER READ MY CHRISTMAS LIST?? I've only been pining for one since I was like 15!!!!! So fingers crossed next year I get one! hehe. Then I'll have a quesadilla party, and it will be fabulous!

The brownie cupcakes are basically everything right with the world all put into one little cupcake. They're amazing! They're a brownie and yet a cupcake, with dark chocolate frosting. I die. You just have to make them to find out. I can't even explain the awesomeness. The only bad thing is that when I make them I obvi make them gluten free and they always sink in the middle and the tops spread all out. But they still taste yummy.

0 comments: