Wednesday, May 12, 2010

boise

I just now realized I never blogged about my fun weekend in Boise, ID with Ashlee and Heather! It was fun to see their home finally! They've come out here a few times, and of course lived here all through college, but I hadn't been to Idaho to see them yet! We had a good time, I just am happy to sit around with them and do nothing because I miss them a lot, life is no fun without them around. 

Lets see...we went thrifting and found some fun vinyls to do an art project with!


And we got goofy at the thrift stores too. 


And we had some yummy tea that my mommy sent along with me. Oh and we made brownie cupcakes from (who else) Curtis Stone's cookbook! 

(we're kinda huge dorks...)

And then we went bowling


Oh and we made a silly video that I posted already, but here it is again in case you missed it. 

0 comments: