Sunday, February 7, 2010

5 things to love this Sunday!

1. Zippers!

I am obsessed with zippers right now! I got a pair of ballet pink shoes with a zipper rosette on them this week; they're amazing!

2. Linea Paolo shoes



He is my favorite shoe designer! I love him because his shoes are designer shoes I can actually afford! My shoes mentioned above are Paolo's. 

3.  Hot Chocolate



All winter I have been drinking hot chocolate! Its just so warm and cozy.

4. Necklaces



I have recently become crazy obsessed with necklaces! I used to just keep my two Tiffany necklaces on all the time and never put on any others or switch them out. Now I love layering like twenty necklaces at a time, ok maybe not twenty but you get the idea. This is me on Christmas Eve, I think I had on about five that night, you can't see them all in this pic though...

5. FEATHERSSSSS



I love all feathers. Fake feathers, real feathers, feathers printed on shirts, feathers in hair, feathers on jewelry.... I started a small business, I guess you could call it, of making feather hair accessories and I have so much fun doing it! If nothing else comes from it, then I just have fun doing it!


1 comments:

Desiree said...

Cameryn has a pair of pink ballet slippers with a pink zipper flower on them too!!