Friday, September 4, 2009

5 things I Love

I stole this from Heather (heathergoestocalifornia.blogspot.com) and she stole it from another blogger. I thought it was a fun idea! Anyway here are 5 things I love right now.

1. Murroughs Welsh Tea












I drink it every morning. I love tea, its from my British heritage and growing up drinking tea with my great grandma


2. Twitter














I didn't think I'd actually like it when one of my bestie's made me get an account but now I'm totally addicted.


3. Red toe nail polish!















I love love love having red toe nails! My toes are always painted, I can't remember the last time they weren't!


4. Shorts















I never really wore shorts until I moved down to California. I was a cropped jeans type of girl or dresses. But now I love wearing shorts! And we can wear them year round here! Its amazing.


5.  Silver

















I freaking love anything silver! Like ANYTHING! I have no idea why but I just do! I love purses/bags, belts, shoes, clothes, jewelry, EVERYTHING! Don't worry I don't go too crazy, only one silver thing at a time....usually.


That was fun maybe I'll try and post more of these 5 things I love right now!

0 comments: