Wednesday, September 30, 2009

5 Things I Love for Fall

Now that it's officially officially Fall I thought I'd do a 5 things post of Fall stuff I love!

1. BOOTS!!! Omg, I love boots. I think I have at least 6-7 pairs of boots and I'm planning on getting at least one more pair. I can't get enough of them. I wear them all the time in fall. I love that flat boots are back in, they're so much more comfortable to walk in! And over the knee boots, um hello, so freaking SEXY!




2. Big sweaters! I love these because they are just so comfortable! You throw it on with a pair of leggings and boots and you're good to go!





3. Pumpkins!!! This has nothing to do with fashion, but it's sure is a Fall thing! I get so excited when I spot pumpkins in the grocery stores! I immediately want to buy like ten and carve the heck out of them!





4. Soup. Whenever it hits October it suddenly makes me crave soup! It just seems like such a Fall type of food.





5. Scarves! Oh my gosh, I'm obsessed with scarves! I've always loved them, probably because I get really cold so wrapping up in a huge scarf saves me from freezing to death. I get so excited every year when Fall rolls around so I can bring out my scarves! I have a favorite one that my brother got me in Nepal. (the picture below is def how we have to wear them in California, it's way too hot until December to actually bundle up!)





0 comments: