Tuesday, September 15, 2009

5 Things I Love

1. The Mighty Boosh! My best friend introduced me to this British show a few weeks ago and I LOVE it! It's one of those that makes no sense at all yet is so amazing. I'm pretty sure you should be watching it while high, but seeing as how I don't do that I'll never know, and I really I think it's fantastic anyway without it.

2. Cats. I love cats. I'll be that old lady with tons of cats, and I readily admit it to anyone who asks/is concerned. 

3. Leather Jackets. I have this one I got in Italy three years ago and it's probably my favorite thing in my wardrobe. I love it like a child. (thats a pic from two years ago in Sydney Australia with my mum...and my jacket.)

4. Popple. I have this green Popple I got when I was one year old from my mom and I think he's the coolest. Popples are probably one of the best kids toys/things ever! Whatever happened to them? They're too cool for kids of the 90's and 2000's? (what is a Popple anyway? Who came with that creature? They should be given a cake for their awesomeness.)

5. Last but not least right now I love leggings. I wear them all the time, I wish I had more and in more colors and fabrics and lengths and styles. I love love love them. 

0 comments: