Monday, September 21, 2009

Another 5 Things!

This is my new favorite thing to blog about now! So without further ado here's 5 things I love right now!

1. Taking a bath!

I love soaking in my tub with my book, even just for like ten or fifteen minutes. It's the best thing of the day!




2. Flip flops.

I haven't worn my flippy floppies for about two and a half weeks now since I've been in Washington and I miss them so much! My favorite brand are Reefs. They're the most comfortable. And I always get black, that way they go with everything.





3. Candy.

Hi I'm Jenny and I'm addicted to sugar.





4. Mail

I LOVE getting mail, even when it's nothing exciting, I still love getting it. It's the best ever when it's a letter or card from someone you love.





5. Netflix

I absolutely love Netflix! I get so excited when I know a movie is on it's way, especially when it's one I really want to see.





0 comments: