Sunday, July 25, 2010

My Idaho weekend!

This weekend Janelle and I visted my bff's Ashlee and Heather in Idaho! The main reason for going was the Snake River Stampede (rodeo). I grew up a bit of a country girl so I love a good rodeo and a good cowboy. ;) Janelle had never been to one before this weekend and we were all like um, for serious? And she was like yeah, so we were like you are going to a rodeo with us! We also went to the Boise Music Festival but that ended up being a bit of a bust so we left without even seeing the Backstreet Boys, but it wouldn't have been worth it to stay. Lets just say that after sitting in the sun for over 4 hours and being surrounded by drunk and rude people we were done, D-O-N-E done! So we left and had a bbq with some friends which ended up being one of the best parts of the weekend! It was sad to leave today because I'm moving in just about a month so am not sure when I'll see Ashlee and Heather next. Since we three moved away from LA we've done quite well at seeing each other often, I think the longest we've gone is two months maybe! Not too bad for living and hour and a half plane ride away from each other! So it'll be hard not seeing them for a long time :( but I'll manage somehow I suppose. Anyway, I digress (as my sixth grade teacher would say), here are some pictures of the weekends highlights!

Heather

Janelle

Me

Ashlee
we always have a photo shoot when we're all together, Ashlee is doing her master's in photography, so obvi we have to! 

Front row seats at the rodeo baby!!!

We awarded ourselves with the best dressed of the night award. 


Music festival before we were tired and grumpy :)

Being dorks in a tree house at our apres music festival bbq

I hope you all had a nice weekend! Happy monday!

0 comments: