Tuesday, July 20, 2010

crafty summer

This summer since I'm not doing classes and I couldn't find a job for before I move I decided I needed some projects to work on. So I started doing some embroidery again! I used to do it a bit when I was little, my mom taught me how, but I just gradually became less interested in it and hadn't stitched for probably 15 years! so I broke out all my embroidery floss, that I've had forever, and my mom's old wooded rings (I'm not sure what you actually call them) and got some things to embroider! I'm not done yet, but will be this week so will show you soon! here's some pretty embroidery inspiration I found.




Its been a fun way to just relax each evening, and I can easily do it while I watch my shows on tv! Ok well off to finish the second embroidery project! yay!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous inspiration! Ooh I love these fabulous items, they're so dainty.

Eeek! I lurve your blog, you're utterly fabulous.

Enjoy the rest of your week

xoxo

www.awonderingstar.com