Sunday, December 27, 2009

I miss LA

I miss it way more than I thought I would! I think on of the main reasons I miss it so much is because here all my friends are at least an hour away so it's not like I see them very often. Down in California I saw my best friends everyday, all day! And we love each other so much that we don't get sick of one another! I miss having my girlfriends there to tell them things about boys or the most random thoughts that suddenly pop in my head.

At the age of almost 25 it's hard to move back in with the parents! I love them dearly but they're not my girlfriends. I was actually doing ok being here until yesterday when we walked in Target and they had all the swim suits out and I was like oh lets go look, waaaait a second, I don't have a reason to buy them anymore!!!!! I can't tell you how much a little thing like that upset me! It's so silly too. But I just keep having this feeling like oh I'll be going "home" to California soon. Then I'm like wait no, I live here now! I'm still not used to living here permanently yet!

The good news though is that my two best friends Ashlee and Heather are coming in January for my birthday! We're going to up to Whistler, Canada with all our girls from Seattle for the weekend before my birthday! More on that weekend later (one word though: GOLD). Anyway, that's all. I just having been missing LA lately. But I know that here is where I need to be for the time being and I'll figure out why soon enough.

thanks for listening
Jen

1 comments:

Ashlee said...

I miss it too. I was just thinking about how anxious we all were in November to finally get home. Now we're home and I miss it so much more that I thought I would. Mostly I miss you!