Wednesday, February 9, 2011

First time for everything...

You guys! I got pulled over for the first ever today!!!! It was pretty funny, there were three of us in my car and we were piled high with recycling because we were on our way to make recycled art with kids! Ok and here's the weird part. As we were driving we saw a cop on the side of the road in the median and three cars on the other side then he starts walking into the road and motioning me to stop or something and then to go to the side of road, we were all so confused. And then he's all you were going 50 in a school zone, which none of us knew it was school zone but I was like whatever here's my license. And then they proceeded to take there sweet time writing tickets for each of us pulled over while taking turns using the speeding gun on cars coming! Another girl got pulled over while were sitting there. Finally the cop came over and goes um did you know your license expired? I must have looked really shocked because I had no idea and he was nice and didn't make a huge deal out of it, just said to get it fixed (it's only been expired since my birthday, for some reason I thought it was next year). Anyway they ended up just giving me a warning probably because we were three cute girls in a car and it was my first ticket. But thank God because I have no extra money to pay a ticket!!!! And THANK GOD they didn't take my license away or anything being that it's expired!!!! Do you see what you do to me grad school, you make a total space case when it come to normal life things!!!!!

But anyway our art project with the kids went pretty well. They had fun anyway, we didn't have much time to do it but it all turned out, and will look great in our space at the strip mall.

0 comments: