Wednesday, October 29, 2008

30 minutes with nothing to do.

I have nothing to do until my boss gets into work and then we can go over the plan I've been working on for a hotel. I'm really annoyed because my phone is being weirdo this week. Monday it decided it'd be cool to not get any reception all day long and then after I plugged it in that night it totally erased all my text messages and my call log. I was like ok fine you can reset yourself whatever, but then it did that again last night! And it made me miss a call from a doctor I've been waiting to hear from! Stupid technology. If it keeps being dumb I'll take to the AT&T boys and say make it better! Now! I really kinda hate going to phone stores though, the guys there always make you feel like an idiot....kinda like Bestbuy! I'm like dude boys I know what I'm talking about and what I want just show me where it is and I'll buy it! I fell pretty fierce today because I'm wearing leopard print! I have a soft spot for leopard print. I'll admit it. I love it. I wouldn't want a whole outfit of it or something but a little is fine. I hope today goes fast, if I have lots to do on this hotel plan it should. But I can forsee the day dragging on because I'm excited for tonight! We're going to a Barcelona concert in Hollywood and then since they're on late the twins and I decided it was best to get a hotel room for the night! Otherwise we'd have an hour drive home and therefore we'd get less sleep then if we just stay in the city for the night. I'll be so tired tomorrow but it's ok. I can sleep until 6 tomorrow morning! Woo hoo! :P I got a chai tea latte this morning and I think it kinda is making me feel sick I'll stop drinking it now. Its gone now. Ok well I can't think of anything else to say so I'll just leave it at this. I'll just sit and stare for the next 20 or so minutes.

0 comments: