Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Just for giggles

Bleubird Vintage did this blog, so I thought I'd copy her. 


1.where is your cell phone?


On the floor next to me.

2. your hair?


looks like this


But in December or January I'm going back to this

                                    


3. your mother:


Is one of my best friends






4. your father:


Is silly like me!





5. your favorite food?


Candy or mashed potatoes. 









6. your dream last night?
I can't remember it, and usually I do! They're always weird though.


7. your favorite drink?
Well I drink water lots, but I love when we girls make margaritas!!!





8. your dream/goal?
Finish grad school!!! 


9. the room you are in?
Living room


10. what is your hobby
Reading or crocheting now or shopping (lulz) or traveling when I have money.


11. what is your fear?
I HATE snakes! They freak me out! I also don't like the dark. 


12. where were you last night?
in my bed!


13. something you are not?
a boy? a hotdog? a cat? a chair? 


14. muffins:
they're alright. I'd prefer this:







15. wish list items:



Canon Rebel





And a pair of Christian Louboutins!


                                                   




16. where did you grow up?


Here (Lake Stevens, WA):




But actually closer to this than the lake:


                                      




17. last thing you did:
Watched TMZ


18. what you are wearing:
Leggings and a white mens Hanes tee!




19. your tv:
Is on ENews right now. 


20. your pets:


Are so cute! This is Tibby and Sven.





21. your friends:
Are my life. 


22. your life:
Isn't too bad right now.


23. your mood:

Exhausted! But good.


24. missing someone?
I'm anticipating missing two someone's on Friday. :( 


25. vehicle:

Looks a little like this.







26. something you're not wearing:
A bra. haha sorry, but it's true. 


27. your favorite store:
Forever 21




Or Nordstrom!


                                            




28. your favorite color:


Yellow



Green

                                       

Silver

                                         




29. the last time you laughed:
Today I'm sure. We laugh everyday at our house. The last time we laughed really hard was last night. 


30. the last time you cried:
Hmmm can't really remember. I will this week though. :(


31. your best friends:


Are amazing!





32. one place you go over and over:
Home.


33. guilty pleasure:
Reality shows like The City. 


34. favorite place to eat:


In Seattle:


In Cali:


                                      


35. where do you want to be in 6 years?


Living here:



Or here: (it'll be here)


                                    
And I will be done with school and I want to have an amazing job, maybe something to do with furniture but def in the design world! And it'd be nice to be like married or something since by then I'll be like in my thirties...(um ew!!!)

0 comments: