Thursday, April 9, 2009

my life in texts 3

(back story: mom had asked me about a guy and I was annoyed with her so had to share with Ashlee and this is the resulting convo that morning...)

Ashlee: Gah! That's annoying. Oh waiting. Am I going to be waiting for the rest of my life? Until I DIE? Feels like it. Gah I feel like a freak. Boys/men are buttholes.

Me: I know!!! I'm just like why....just why??!!?

Me: I just don't get it! this whole boy thing! How do people get one?? Cuz I'm pretty sure no guy has ever liked me so how do you get one to? It's a mystery!

Ashlee: Gahhhhhh!!! I quit everything!!!

Me: ok let's leave. Let's go live in the Greek Isles!

Ashlee: I quit everything except the Greek Isles. Peace out Boss. Mmm. I want a gyro.

Me: LOL. I want ice cream coffee on the beach.

Ashlee: Ok. And sex on the beach? Let's get em!

Ashlee: I feel like bfs are like myths like unicorns and leprechans or something. I hate being stuck at the freakin terminal! Where's my redeye?? (from an earlier convo where we decided people with significant others are on Jet Blue flying away and we're on Delta stuck at the airport)

Me: I know I fucking wanna be on Jet Blue!!!

Ashlee: If I ever get on I'm gonna slap him for making me wait so damn long for him.

Me: hahahaha!!!

Ashlee: It needs to be done. Today, that is. Well just work. And waiting. waitings needs to be done too. And there should be Mexican food and margs for lunch. Always.

Me: Everything needs to be done. Lets go to Mexico now, then we'll have Mexican and margs everyday! Plz? I'll live on a beach. I have no prob with that!

Me: Or where are there cute boys? Maybe Spain? Let's go there. We'll pick up Spanish quick I'm sure!

1 comments:

Whitney said...

Spain is crawling with beautiful men (and women, but they don't count in this context). It must be all the tapas, or perhaps the siestas. I'm not sure.