Friday, November 28, 2008

Stupid married people.

Being a girl of 23 and seeing like everyone you know getting engaged and married you can't help but think WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME! WHY DON'T I EVEN HAVE A BOYFRIEND? THESE PEOPLE ARE GETTING FUCKING MARRIED? And yes the voice yells in your head like that. It's really disgusting because I don't even want to be married! Like seriously I don't! Someday yes, but not now! But the way these selfish girls who are engaged rub it in our single faces that they have a someone just makes your mind run wild with thoughts of why the hell you don't have a someone (they're selfish because they don't see anything but their happy little world and don't know that that's what they're doing and can't take off the rose colored glasses and won't be able to until after the first year of marriage)! I didn't start having these horrid thoughts about marriage until this year! I'm not sure if it's the age or just the fact that suddenly (and yes it's sudden) everyone and their mother is getting married! I know that God has that someone out there for me and when the time is right blah blah blah blah...but it doesn't make it any easier being a single girl. I try to be patient and wait, but somedays it just is not fun to be patient. It sucks. But then I remind myself, dude you can do whatever you want! You don't have another person you have to think about! I could just pick and move if I wanted, I could travel the world, I can go out to Hollywood with my girls and not get home until 3am, hell I could make out with a random guy if I wanted and it doesn't matter! It's pretty awesome to have that kind of freedom and possibilities in life. I can still have adventure in my life and when I finally do find that someone I won't regret getting married too young and not being able to do all the things I wanted in life and go through a mid-life crisis! I feel much better now, thank you for letting me rant. And if any of you are engaged or married reading this you can't get mad at me because you don't know what it's like, you really really don't. And p.s I am happy for you all that you're getting married I really am, but seriously don't rub it in our faces.