Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My life in texts 2

Me: Did you go in late today?

Ash: Yeah I figured since I was staying an hour late that I would go in late.

Me: Yeah totally! I wish I could've I'm so tired! And I really don't have anything to do just yet. Oh well.

Me: K ready to go home now.

Ash: YEah me too. I can't focus and don't want to do anything. Let's get a hotel in LA and take a nap before we go to Key Club.

Me: Good idea! Let's go now!

Ash: OMG lame lady at work is bragging during out meeting about seeing Obama in Chicago this weekend. Annoying.... :p

Me: Stupid!

Ash: OMG Im soooo bored. I don't want to do anything. I don't feel super great and I so can't focus. This really sucks! I have like 3 hours left.

Me: Exactly the same over here, but I have 2 hours and 20 min.

Ash: Meh. I can only go all my blogs and Facebook so many times....I just need to get in the zone and focus cuz I know time would fly if I did.

Me: Yeah today's gone fast for me! So that's good. I just got ADD after lunch.

Ash: If you get a chance go to the link on my facebook for Sure Cruise and look through the pics, theyre really funny.

Me: Yeah I wanted to! I'll probably have to wait until tonight.

Me: AAAAA! get me out of here, I wanna get the thing I'm working on done but Allan just got back from lunch and is now doing something! I need him to make sure it looks ok.

Ash: Boo! Gahh I have 2 hours left!!! Idk if I can do it! I have ADD really bad. qw;aelrhasekrha,dfnakfhalernak

Ash: Susan if havin me look for and effing chair that is "ours" and she can't find. WTF?? Seriously?! I'm effing trying to work.

Ash: OMG the dude has his effing heater on again! Seriously it's like 67 outside not like it's effing snowing. I'm so hot!

Me: OMG so close!

Ash: Fffffffff! I wish I could go now. Stupid hour. Mehhhh.

Me: Do you have deoderant by any chance? I totally forgot to put it on this morning!!! How do u forget something like that?

Ash: No but I have smelly goods

Me: I think I'm ok it's not like I was running marathons today. I just feel gross.

Ash: Lol sorry. I hate when I forget stuff like that.

Me: Oh great I'm gonna get the weirdo bus driver becuz I didn't leave the office until 345!

Me: (about deoderant) I know at least it wasn't forgetting to brush my teeth!

Ash: Eww!

Me: (to Heather now) Having fun on the train?

Heather: No! It's sooo boring! But I have my Ipod and a book so it's not too awfully bad.

Me: Well that's good. I'm so not excited I will get the bus with the weirdo bus driver becuz I didn't get out of the office until 3:45! He's so weird you don't even know.

Heather: Bummer! I am not a fan of weirdos! but soon we will be meeting Heather!!! Yay!

Me: Woo Hoo! I'm hungry!

Heather: Me too! I wanna eat a huge burger or burrito or plate of nachos!!!

Me: MMM burger!

Heather: Man I forgot to really eat lunch...I just had a sad salad early and was going ot eat before I left but forgot...I'm being super smart today!

Me: Damn bus isn't here yet! Grr. Maybe I won't get the annoying driver. Oh great there's a skater trying to get my attention. Ew dude you're like 16!

Heather: I'm sad your bus isn't there. But laughing about the boy!!! You are too irresitable and age doesn't matter to him! :)

Me: Haha must be it. I could be a cougar! And illegal. I would've thought he was cute in high school.

Heather: HAhahaha! Well Taryn's sister was doing a 17 year old who she used to nanny for.....

Me: Ew! That's just wrong!

Heather: I know!!! So gross!! I understand a year or two younger but come on not a high schooler!

Me: Seriously!

Heather: Did your bus come?

Me: yeah. It's never good when the bus driver gets off the bus!

Heather: Well I'm glad it came! What a wack a doodle!

Me: yeah it's weird when they suddenly get off! Ew haha that's what she said! Oh my gosh I'm starving!

Heather: Oh you! :) you're funny! I'm hungry too.

Me: :P

Heather: are you at the station yet?

Me: not yet, it's taking forever today!

Heather: Okay, I'm SLOWLY SLOWLY pulling in. We had to make 2 extra random stops

Me: Weird! I'll see you in front

Heather: K

Me: Ash is there

Heather: With her

Me: I'm basically here you can pick me up on the street if you want, I'm up on Cesar and Vignes

Heather: Coming I think

Me: Ok!

The end.

0 comments: