Wednesday, September 24, 2008

At work early yet again.

So I end up getting to work at like 7:45 usually and while a feel alittle bad because I usually have nothing to do and just sit around and answer the phone should it ring, I really don't feel all that bad because they know I come in at 8ish so they could leave me things to do in the morning. And I get to leave at 3:45 which the earlier the better for LA traffic. Haha a giant squirrel just walked over the skylight, I love squirrels, now I know what makes the freaky noises every morning! I miss the squirrels at my parents house, they were super entertaining to watch, and the cats love to sit at the window and day dream about being out there to catch them. Poor indoor kitties. Our kitten Blizzard has become more curious about outdoors lately, she likes to sit right next to the door when she hears one of us coming home and sniff at the fresh air. She also likes to go in between the screen door and sliding glass door if it's open, we have to watch her like a hawk to make sure we don't shut in there! Blizzy's gotten big, I just noticed yesterday how much she's grown since we first got her! Archibald has always been giant, so I don't notice if he's grown. I'm frightened of how huge he'll get when he becomes a man cat! He's must be a direct decendent from the Egyptians cats! He's funny, he gets scared really easily and hates new people, but yet is psycho and flys about the house and just this weekend has taken to naps on the stairs! Strange spot for a cat nap I thought, but whatever.

I stayed home from work yesterday because Monday I started getting sick so I went home early from work so I could rest and not get super sick. It worked, I feel much better today, just tired, but that's normal for a person getting up at 5 am who isn't a morning person! I used to be a morning person when I was little, I would bounce out of bed and be all ready for the day. I was like my dad. Now I've inherited my mom's late nights and late mornings. I hate having to be in bed by 9 so I can actually wake up at 5! I feel like a little kid with a bedtime again. I start getting all ready at 8 and freak out if I'm not in bed by 9:15. But we're all in the same boat in our house so it makes it easier.

It's so boring here in the mornings. Because one I'm all alone for about an hour, and two I never have anything to do because Allan and Sandrine are busy getting their work ready for the day and forget about me usually. So I have to awkwardly ask if there's anything for me do. I hate not being able to start myself, hopefully within the next month or so I'll be able to start things on my own more, hopefully we'll get more jobs so I can actually start from the beginning of a project! I came in at the end of all these projects so I have no idea whats going on, or who people are when they email me about something. People think you should just know what project they're from and don't say in their emails so then I'm like what the heck are you asking me about! It's annoying. I'm starting to figure it out more though, so that's good. Well anyway that's all, I don't have anything to take about anymore, so I'm off to sit and ponder life while staring at my computer screen.

0 comments: