Saturday, July 7, 2007

The Zoo cont.

So anyway the zoo was fun and had way better animals than the zoo at home. Today we're going to find a health food store someone told us is close to the shopping center up the road. It shall be an adventure. I've decided though that I am totally sick of having to walk everywhere, I miss my car! If I had a car it would only take like five minutes to get to the shopping center, none of this 20 minute business. Oh well. At least I'm not polluting. Last night we looked up my classes to register for and its so weird, they're all this strange block scheduley thing. So I'll start one class on the 23rd when classes start, and I'll go either twice or once a week to that until the beginning of August and its done. Then I start the second one in the beginning of August until sometime and the other two are the same, and then I'm done with classes on Oct. 12th or something like that, but I probably will have assignments due in November because the semester isn't done until Nov. 17th. So basically I don't have one class for more than five days within a few week period; but the classes last ALL DAY. Like 9:30 to 5:30! I'm going to die. I'm just going to die. I'm doing four classes but none overlap except for the last two for just a few days in Sept but not the same days one ends in Sept and the other begins. My brother said the classes are probably that way because my degree is mid-professional degree for most architects and designers, so then with this weird class schedule they only have to take five days off from work or whatever. And we looked and the Lighting degree is the same way, so when I start that one I'll have these crazy class schedules too. Oh ya I don't if everyone knows that I'm doing Sustainable Design now, because the school didn't really tell me it would be a problem to start Lighting late until like three weeks before we were leaving, so I had to make an executive decision to start Lighting in March 2009 when the next two year cycle begins and do Sustainable Des. during the meantime. So this degree is a year and a half. So this semester and next year, and then I'll start Lighting. So yeah. Well thats all. Ok I love you bye bye.

0 comments: